Ma'am Tabassum Javed is in Teaching Profession since 1993. She has an extensive experience of more than 29 years of teaching in almost every renowned school of Islamabad. Every year hundreds of students benefit from her dedicated teaching and score excellent Grades.
• Interactive and motivated class room teaching.
• Use of multimedia to make teaching more effective
• Good command on the subject.
• Linking the concepts with the past paper questions.
• Developing paper solving skills.
29 years in well-known schools
1. Benchmark School, GT Road, Rawalpindi 2019 till present
2. Westminster school, Willayat campus, bahria town, 2019 till present
3. The City School, A level, E-11 Campus, Islamabad 2018 to2019
4. Supernova College, Nazim-ud-Din road, F-8, Islamabad 2014 to 2019
5. Beaconhouse O/A level, Margalla Campus 1999 to 2006 & 2008 to 2016 (As visiting faculty member) 6. The City School, O/A level Capital campus 2006 to 2012
7. Kauther College for Women, Islamabad 2013 to 2014
8. GSIS, H-8, Islamabad 2007 to 2012 and 2013 to 2014
9. Siddiq public School, 6th Road, 1991 to1998
1. Working as A level coordinator (Administrative assignment) as well as O/A level teacher at Super Nova college.
2. One of the students in O level, Ayesha Zahid, Beaconhouse, Girls (Batch 2010-11) got world distinction in Chemistry.
3. Best results for last four years in Beaconhouse School, Margalla Campus, Islamabad. Grade point average: 4.5 in O level & 3.7 in A level.
4. Attended CIE workshops five times which have been arranged by the British council.
5. Professionally skilled with certification of PGCC at The city school, ISD
6. Worked as a mentor in Beaconhouse School system, margalla campus as well in the city school, capital campus by conducting workshops on teaching methodologies and paper setting.
7. Awarded with a title, “Teacher of the year 2002” by Beaconhouse School, Boys branch, Margalla Campus. Awarded for the meritorious academic result by Super Nova School in 2014-15 and 2015-16.
8. Conducted a grand teachers’ training workshop in supernova School, 2017-18, in collaboration with SDPI.